Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
Der Social Media Management Tool Anbieter Hootsuite sucht für seinen Standort in Hamburg einen „Marketing Manager“ in Vollzeit. Mit mittlerweile mehr als 500 Mitarbeitern weltweit zählt Hootsuite schon längst nicht mehr als Startup. Aus Erfahrungen können wir jedoch nur sagen, dort herrscht immer noch ein inspirierender Startup Spirit. Werde jetzt Teil des Hamburger Teams.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to transform messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth every day.
You’ll also have the flexibility to take your skills where you want. Leadership track? Guru track? Whichever path you choose, you’ll play an active role in shaping how it all unfolds.
Das bist du
You are aMarketing Manager who will drive the Hootsuite marketing strategy and program management for the DACH markets (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
You will be responsible for enterprise and partner marketing programs that drive user growth and revenue through increasing our regional market share. You will create and implement regional lead generation programs, regional event plans, social media marketing strategies and help sales efficiency and effectiveness through unique regional marketing strategies for identified major markets.
You will work as a strategic partner to the Enterprise Sales, Demand Generation, Partner Marketing, Volume Sales and corporate marketing teams to build out the programs and systems that deliver needed revenue and customer engagement results for the region.
Das erwarten wir
- > Collaborate with cross functional marketing teams to create and develop regional marketing plans and execute regional campaigns, social programs and field marketing activities to grow Hootsuite market share in the region
- > Provide and recommend new marketing tactics to the marketing segment leads and sales leaders in response to market opportunities and competitive threats
- > Work with the community team, enterprise marketing, demand generation and the sales organization(s) teams to track trends, measure results and make adjustments to the marketing plan as necessary
- > Closely monitor sales opportunities and competitive landscape to provide management with trends in order to maximize international business marketing opportunities in the region
- > Ensure international expansion tactics and brand materials are effectively localized through delivery of strategic programs and identified business tools/needs
Das kannst du
- > Strong knowledge of the DACH markets and etiquette/nuances/data law
- > Established network of event producers, publications, influencers, industry associations and marketing network partners
- > Minimum 5 years technology marketing experience, preferably in enterprise and SaaS space
- > Proven success in international marketing, social media, events and sales enablement
- > Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills in both German and English
- > Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- > Outstanding project management skills
- > Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Management Information Systems, or exceptional industry experience is required
Wir haben die gesamte Stellenbeschreibung hier verlinkt. Bei der Bewerbung beziehe dich gerne auf unsere SMCST/SMI-Stellenbörse.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://hootsuite.com/en-gb/about/careers/marketing/marketing-manager-germany →